INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION
1. Data Controller and Data Processors - art. 13 co. 1 letter [a] [b] GDPR
The data controller is: Frantoio del Grevepesa - Agricultural Cooperative Society a rl,
VAT no 01325620480
with registered office in: Via Provinciale Chiantigiana n. 6, San Casciano Val di Pesa (FI),
to which you can contact to exercise the rights recognized by the RGPD and to know the updated list of all data processing managers possibly appointed.
The Legal Representative is Philip Legnaioli.
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following addresses:
phone: 055- 821353; e-mail: info @ frantoiogrevepesa; pec: email@example.com
The Data Controller has not appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer ("DPO").
2. Purpose of the treatment - art. 13 co. 1 letter [c] [d] RGPD 2016/679
The personal data provided (e-mail address and message text) are necessary to be able to respond to your request.
The data will be processed with the consent of the interested party to be provided when completing the newsletter subscription form once the information available in the section of the site has been read.
There are no further treatments based on the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller.
3. Types of data processed
- common data (by way of example: e-mail address and what is entered in the text by the interested party); mandatory data are marked with (*)
4. Communication and dissemination of data - art. 13 co. 1 letter [e] [f] GDPR
The data reside in our Company's e-mail service and are not subject to transmission to others.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Your personal data are not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
6. Processing methods - art. 13 co. 2 lett. [a] GDPR
The processing of personal data consists in the simple collection through the section of the contact request form in the CONTACTS section of our institutional website.
No processing of any kind is carried out.
- Data retention
Your data will be stored on the computers of the workstations of the Offices for the only period necessary to provide an answer to the user and then be archived definitively at the time of the reply itself and kept only for the necessary time provided for by the law in terms e-mail management.
8. Rights of the interested party - art. 13 co. 2 lett. [b] [c] [d] GDPR
The interested party has the right:
- to ask the Data Controller, using the contact details indicated in point 1, for access to your personal data and information relating to them (see Article 15 of the GDPR);
- the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (see Article 16 of the GDPR);
- to the cancellation (so-called "right to be forgotten") of personal data concerning him (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1, RGPD, and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- to the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1, RGPD);
- to request and obtain from the Data Controller - using the contact details indicated in point 1 and in the cases in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent and the same is carried out by automated means - your personal data in a structured and readable by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called "right to the portability of personal data", see Article 20 of the GDPR);
- to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations that concern you (see Article 21 of the GDPR);
- to revoke the consent to the processing, using the contact details indicated in point 1, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation;
- in the event that he believes that the processing of personal data carried out by the owner is in violation of the provisions of the RGPD, to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data based in Piazza Venezia n. 11 - 00187 Rome (art.77 RGPD) by the following means:
- rec. AR addressed to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at the above address;
o to appeal to the appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the GDPR).
9. Provision of data
The provision of the personal data requested in the registration form is mandatory in order to respond to the request filled out through the aforementioned form.